There are many reasons to join BISC-MI.
You will be a part of a growing organization and have many opportunities that are not available to non-members.
Some of these include:
- Reduced rates for attending trainings and conferences;
- Full access to the BISC-MI website;
- Being listed as a member on the website;
- The ability to join a group in your area of other battering intervention programs (BIP’s) and others working with those who batter or survivors/victims through BISC-MI hubs;
- Links from our website to your organization to list jobs;
- Easy access to information on how to be in compliance with State Standards;
- Have input and stay up to date on the monitoring process that Michigan will be implementing in the future to make sure that BIP’s are in compliance with State Standards;
- Earn CEU credits; and participate in networking opportunities.