Click here to join BISC-MI using our online application
We now offer two types of membership
Individual Membership (Voting)
1. Pay non-refundable dues of $75.00 per year.
The year is January 1 through December 31.
2. Accept and agree to further the Mission and Goals
3. Must file a completed Membership application with
the chair of the Membership Committee.
4. Receive the right to vote at general membership meetings.
5. May attend BISC-MI Board meetings, regional BISC-MI
meetings, and participate in BISC-MI Committees.
6. Receive discounts on BISC-MIís conferences and trainings.
Organizational Membership (Non-Voting)
1. Pay non-refundable dues of $120.00 per year. The year
is January 1 through December 31.
2. Dues are waived for a Domestic Violence Survivorís
Services Organization (DVSSO) to encourage them to participate in BISC-MI.
A DVSSO is defined as ďan organization whose only purpose is providing
victim services and who does not have a batterer intervention program.Ē
Membership is renewed annually via written communication.
3. Organization accepts and agrees to further the Mission
and Goals of BISC-MI.
4. An organization may send any number of affiliated
staff to BISC-MIís conferences and fall trainings at membership discount.